Saturday 20 June 2015

Our first look!

This dewy party look was posted on my personal instagram @imanmya and was very popular with you ladies. Many of you asked what products were used to complete this look, so here they finally are! 

Base: Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream, Medium, Combination to Oily Skin
Under the eyes: NC30 from the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Pallette/Medium
Powder: Ben Nye Banana Powder, used mainly under the eyes and only a bit on the rest of the face to keep the Dewy look.
Eyes: Nehru eyeshadow from MAC, topped with MAC Reflects Glitter in Antique gold. For the corner of my eyes and the brow bone I used Nylon also by MAC. Eyeliner used is Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black. For the inside of my eyes I used KIKO Deep black Kajol.
Lashes: Eylure London No. 126
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dip Brow, Medium Brown
Cheeks: MAC Gingerly topped with MAC soft and gentle and for the extra glow I added a tiny amount of Nylon eyeshadow.
Lips: Creamsheen Pearl Zen by MAC 

This was only a look I tested out and posted on instagram which became popular, so as my first post I wanted to share a look that many of you wanted to know what products were used. The upcoming makeup looks and tutorials will all show a range of brands used to complete similar and different looks, so keep an eye-out. However I hope you girls got the answers from this look you waited for and remember any other questions or looks you want to see, do not hesitate to contact us or drop a comment below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment