Saturday 20 June 2015

Khaki Talk...

It's been a while since I've done a blog post, so I thought why not?! As you all know I mostly wear black, white and grey. These are the only colours you'll find in my wardrobe apart from the odd navy blue, but recently I've fallen in love with the colour Khaki. I think it is such a beautiful colour which goes well with everything without going OTT.

Now if at this point you're thinking, "khaki = military", you're wrong!! It no longer has to be associated with all things military, as lately I've been seeing a variety of elegant dresses, flowy shirts, palazzo pants aswell as tailored trousers all coming in khaki!

Khaki is definitely the colour for SS15, so get your hands on a stylish piece. Meanwhile, heres how I styled mine..





I styled my Khaki jacket with Culottes, which is another favourite trend of mine for SS15, (you'll know this if you follow me on instagram - mariyam_malik). I wanted to go for a casual daytime outfit, so I paired the trench and culottes with flat pointed loafers and a cross body bag. However, if styled with a leather midi skirt and a crop top, this jacket can instantly add glam for an evening look. So if you're looking for a light jacket at a reasonable price, this is the perfect piece which is bang on trend!

Khaki Jacket - NewLook £24.99
Striped Culottes - NewLook £17.99

No comments:

Post a Comment