Saturday 20 June 2015

Gladiator Sandal Lovin'

Okay, so here is my first blog post! I know many of you expected it to be an outfit post but most of them will be on my Instagram as I want to combine everything on here such as my favourite trends, where I shop from aswell as upcoming trends for the next season. However, I will post my popular looks on here with all the details of the items for you.

So lets start of by talking about knee high gladiator sandals. Oh my, I'm currently obsessed with knee high sandals. As the weather gets warmer, it's much harder to accessorize or add layers, so adding gladiator sandals to even the simplest of outfits is quickest way to go from casual to quirky. More importantly, the best thing about them is that they're casual, comfortable yet so chic, and that combination is very hard to achieve.  I  can say this because my feet suffer 90% of the time because of my footwear choices, ouch! So even with a simple dress, skirt, culottes or longline shorts (which is another current favourite of mine), adding gladiator sandals just brings the outfit together.

Here are some of my favourites that come without a heavy price tag!

Details from top left to right, 1.www.spylovebuy.com £29.95,
2. www.topshop.com £52.00, 3. www.mango.com £19.99,
4. www.newlook.com £44.99

No comments:

Post a Comment