Friday 17 July 2015


Here's today's look that I created on myself as it's Eid! Eid Mubarak to you all!
 I went for a more dramatic look because of the design of my outfit and with the colours within my outfit being so bright i could get away with something more daring. This look is also perfect for an evening out and is a actually a quick and simple look to complete as only TWO eye-shadow shades have been used! You could also experiment with other dark shades and get the exact same look. This makeup is all about the blending of the main colour that you're working with!  

Here are the Products listed Below:

Base: Studio Sculpt MAC NC30
Concealer (under the eyes ONLY) : Light shade of the New Instant Age Rewind by Maybelline 
Face Powder: Ben Nye Banana Powder - baked under eyes with the same powder 
Eyes: Tartellette Matte Clay Palette shade 'Best Friend' - this was the ONLY shade used on the eyelid and was blended out to create a smokey effect. This shade was also used for my under eye to create a more dramatic look. I then used MAC 'soft and gentle' highlight to highlight my brow bone ONLY.  I used @maybelline Lasting Gel eyeliner in Black as Top Liner
Lashes: REMY Lashes 'WSP' 
I used my usual Mascara which is the Rimmel Colossal Volume Mascara for both my top and bottom lashes
Eyebrows: @anastasiabeverlyhills dipdown in medium brown 
Cheeks: Gingerly @maccosmetics , Soft and Gentle Highlight with a hint of 'nylon' eyeshadow on top 
Lips: NYX Cosmetics Matte Lip Cream in 'London' and Gucci liplaquer 040
Contour: Gina Badhen Medium Contour Palette 

If there are any makeup looks you want to see, please comment below or tag my instagram in any makeup pictures that you want me to try. My instagram is @imanmya
Feel free to ask any questions and leave any comments below

1 comment:

  1. Your makeup looks amazing. You should deffo do a simple summer look would love to see how it looks. Great job Hun xx

    ReplyDelete